Support Worker Needed to assist adults with learning disabilities and autism in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are looking for Support Workers who have at least 6 months experience working with adults with learning disabilities, mental health and autism to help support in residential homes and supported living services.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Consistent shifts across Oxfordshire - predominantly Banbury.
- Pay starting from £10.42 PAYE up to £13.92 UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience supporting adults with learning disabilities
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Banbury in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Banbury, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org as we have multiple other opportunities available!