Full Time Support Worker needed to support in a respite centre in Headington.
If you want more stability within your career whilst having the flexibility to choose your shifts…
Benefits for you as the Full Time Support Worker:
- Career stability - Working with the same client
- Pay starting from £10.42 PAYE up to £13.92 Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Day or Waking Night
Requirements for you as the Full Time Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Headington in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Headington, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!