Support Worker needed to support in a Children's Residential Home in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Do you feel like you could be a key team member to supporting a residential home in Abingdon?
We need experienced workers to help assist a home with children and young adults with learning difficulties.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £10.42 PAYE up to £13.92 Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- Short shifts, Long Shifts and Waking Nights available.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Headington in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Abingdon, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!