Do you want to support vulnerable adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs, and challenging behaviours? Are you looking to be an agency Support Worker working in Bracknell? Would you say your a caring and passionate individual ? Apply NOW!
We are recruiting for Support Workers, who have experience supporting vulnerable adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs, and challenging behaviours to offer support within a Residential Home located within Bracknell location.
Benefits on off to you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Early, Lates and Long days)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE & Umbrella pay. (From £11.00 PAYE - £14.00 UMB)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience supporting vulnerable adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Caring and Supportive
- Experience within Social Care sector
- Ability to commute to locations under Bracknell Forest via public transport or via own vehicle.
If you are interested in this Support Worker position within the Bracknell Forest location, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career within Social Care, please get in touch with Shanay to discuss this further!