Support Worker needed to assist in a children's supported living service in Peterborough.
We are looking for support workers who have experience with children, young adults, and care leavers.
As a support worker you will be willing to provide these young adults with continuity of care which they will bring with them to their adulthood.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £10.42
- PLUS Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- Short shifts, Long Shifts and Waking Nights and sleeps available.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in children's Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Peterborough in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
My number is 078845833488 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Peterborough, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!