Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking to work for a leading charity? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Worker who live in or can commute to Llanelli, South Wales to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £10.92 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Right To Work in the UK - we can't offer sponsorship currently
- Passion and desire to work in care!
- Able to work evenings, weekends and shifts