Are you a care assistant or support worker with experience within Adult social care? Can you support clients that have Dementia, Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions? Are you passionate about caring for others? Do you want to work a shift pattern with NO sleep ins? Apply Now!
I am looking to recruit Support Workers who live in or can commute to Llanelli to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £10.92 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with brain injury, learning disabilities and autism. With services based across the UK, my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!
Send your CV to Laura: lhulin@charecruitment 07990044874