- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £11.5 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children? Are you looking for a permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available within a children's residential home in Northampton. The home currently supports vulnerable children and young people who have emotional behavioural difficulties.
On offer is an industry leading training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Children's Support Worker include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £10.50 per hour
- Additional overtime and sleep in's
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Children's Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates