Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £21500 - £23000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you looking for a Support Worker role? Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking to work for a leading provider? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Support Worker who lives in or can commute to Northumberland, to work in a specialist service for adults with Learning Disabilities and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and communication issues.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious providers for people with disabilities.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of up to £23,000
- Full time 37 hours a week
- Leading employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable adults, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to kick-start your Social Care career in the best possible way, apply here!