Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
I'm a looking for a dedicated Support Worker for a children's home based in Blackpool.
You will be supporting children with a background of trauma, abuse and neglect to live a more fulfilling life and to learn how to be independent. Creating a stable and nurturing environment you will transforms the lives of the children tending to their emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
Do you have the following experience:
- Working with children or young adults with vulnerable backgrounds
- Understanding of challenging behaviours, triggers and how to deescalate
- Experience of working within a residential setting
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent (desirable but you will need to work towards this)
- Ability to work across a multi-disciplinary team
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to apply now, benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great work life balance
- Generous annual leave
- Company benefits and perks including shop discounts.
- Ongoing professional development through training, qualifications and support from an experienced company structure and team
Apply now or contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates for more details.