Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £24000 - £27000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Residential Support Worker required to support a small children's home in Telford
Our client is one of the largest children companies in the UK, supporting vulnerable children and young people who have suffered from Trauma, Neglect or Abuse.
Do you have the following experience:
- * Working with children or young adults with vulnerable backgrounds
- * Understanding of challenging behaviours, triggers and how to deescalate
- * Experience of working within a residential setting
- * Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent (desirable but you will need to work towards this)
- * Ability to work across a multi-disciplinary team
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to apply now, benefits include:
- * Competitive hourly rate
- * Great work life balance
- * Generous annual leave
- * Company benefits and perks including shop discounts.
- * Ongoing professional development through training, qualifications and support from an experienced company structure and team
Apply now or contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates for more details.