Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £24000 - £27000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Do you have a passion for working with vulnerable young people? Do you want to work for a leading therapeutic provider? Do you want fully funded qualifications? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Therapeutic Care Worker to work in a highly specialist and therapeutic residential children's home based in Lancashire
The home offers therapeutic support to young people up to the age of 18.
The Therapeutic Care Worker will provide emotional and mental support, encourage independence and hobbies/interests, build confidence, and help them understand their own trauma and behaviours.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Care Worker include:
- Starting salary of £24,000
- Full-time contract
- Generous annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Industry leading training program
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Care Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
If you are looking for your next move, apply here!