Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £22000 - £24000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Childrens Support Worker- Burnley- Required to support within a children's residential home. Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
** Driver Preferable **
Do you have the following experience:
- Working with children or young adults with vulnerable backgrounds
- Understanding of challenging behaviours, triggers and how to deescalate
- Experience of working within a residential setting
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent (desirable but you will need to work towards this)
- Ability to work across a multi-disciplinary team
Benefits for you as Childrens Support Worker
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great work life balanc
- Generous annual leave
- Company benefits and perks including shop discounts.
- Ongoing prefessional development through training, qualifications and support from an experienced company structure and team
If this Childrens Support Worker based in Burnley is of interest please apply.
Apply now or contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates for more details.