Support Worker - Supporting in a Childrens SEN college based in ALTON.
Driver Preferable but not a requirement
You will be expected to support students who are physically disabled with complex needs, communication is key as well as a positive relationship building. You will be supporting children aged 2-25 within a specialist environment where learning takes places alongside therapy and care.
Hours for you as Support Worker:
- Full and Part time shifts
- 12:30pm -22:30pm
- 7:00am - 15:00pm
- Weekday shifts available
- TERM TIME ONLY
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- High level of personal care and manual handling
- Engaging and motivation is key for this role
- Child + Adult DBS on updated service
- Previous experience with children with disabilities
- Positive and supportive attitude towards to role
Benefits for you as Support Worker :
- Flexible booking each week is available.
- All mandatory training provided by Charles Hunter before your first shift.
- Holiday pay rate at 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Out of hours phone line available
If this Support Worker based in Alton is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.