- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £13.32 - £16.58 per hour + Flexibility, Free Training, Weekly Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Are you an experienced Childrens Support Worker? Are you a fun, energetic and outgoing individual? Would you prefer to go out and do activities in the community rather than stay within a service? Apply NOW!
We are recruiting for a Childrens Support Worker to support Buckinghamshire Activity Project based across Buckinghamshire.
You will be supporting children aged 5-18 years with Learning Disabilities, EBD, Complex Needs and Autism. The activities you will be supporting you will be engaging with could range from; Bowling, Arts & Crafts, GO Ape and Swimming.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Childrens Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Weekends and School Holidays Hours only
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£13.32-£16.58)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Fuel expenses paid back - 45p per mile
To be considered for this Childrens Support Worker position, you must have:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Can travel across Buckinghamshire Own Vehicle/Public Transport
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this Childrens Support Worker position based all over Buckinghamshire, please Apply NOW OR Call to speak with Shanay!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have numerous opportunities available!