Are you a humorous and and engaging Support Worker? Are you looking to make a positive impact on a young persons life? Do you drive and own your own car? Apply NOW!
We are recruiting for Support Worker's to support a young person who is transitioning into their own semi-independent home based in a village just outside of Aylesbury. Currently the young person is located in Northampton so staff must be willing to travel to build a realtionship with the young person ahead of his move.
This young person is supported on a 4-1 basis and you will be supporting them with promoting independence, full personal care, challenging behaviours, complex needs, autism and anxiety.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Day shifts immediately available 7:00-11:00/ 14:00-22:00 / 15:00-21:00
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£13.32-£16.58)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Management within the service.
- Opportunity to work close to Aylesbury
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with young people with challenging behaviours and Autism
- Driver with a Full UK driving licence
- Great sense of humour and someone who is engaging.
- Ability to attend a PROACT-SCIPr training course & First Aid training.
If you are interested in this Support Worker position based in a village just outside Aylesbury, please Apply NOW OR get in touch and ask to speak with Shanay!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!