Back to jobs
- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Support Worker required to assist a male with autism and learning difficulties in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for a kind and dedicated support worker who wantsconsistency within their career. If you have experience with learning difficulties and autism, then apply now!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and support provided
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £10.42 up to £14.00
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Day, Waking Night and Sleep in positions. Looking for flexibilty.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Abingdon in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Abingdon, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!