Back to jobs
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary Up to £11.54 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Do you have experience of supporting or caring for vulnerable adults? Are you passionate and empathetic? Do you want to work for a charitable and person centred organisation? Apply Here!
I am looking for a fun, positive, energetic and motivated support worker who will support residents through fun, engagement and activities, enhancing the lives of vulnerable adults with Autism and Learning disabilities for a supported living services in Epsom.
On offer as a Support Worker is:
- Hourly Salary of £11.54 ph
- Part time hours of 20 - 30 hours per week
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time), which increases after 3 and 5 years service
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
If you are looking to join a charity with a family feel, Apply here!