Support Worker needed to assist in a Residential Home in Witney Oxfordshire.
Do you have experience working with adults with learning disibiltities?
Are you looking for a new environment to work in?
If so, APPLY NOW!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £10.42 up to £13.92
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated consultant to you!
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- Free Online Training to help your development
- Short shifts, Long Shifts and Waking Nights available.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Witney in your own vehicle or by public transport.
- Expereince in Moving and Handling preferable.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Witney, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!