- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £14 per hour + PLUS HOLIDAY PAY
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameFlora Waterhouse
Support Worker - Required to support within children's services in the HAMPSHIRE area . Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team of Support Workers. As a Support Worker, you will be expected to support within the children's services covering ad hoc shifts.
Hours for you as a Support Worker:
Monday - Sunday based on your availability.
- Flexible booking available.
- Ad hoc shifts.
- Usually 10-12 hour shifts.
Benefits for you as Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Full and part time opportunities
- £200 refer a friend scheme
Requirements for you as a Support Worker:
- Child and adult DBS on the update service.
- Previous experience with social, emotional, and challenging behaviours with children.
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
- Driver preferable
If this Support Worker based in Hampshire is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.