- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £13.50 per hour + Contracted Hours, Free Training, Weekly Pay
- LocationCity and District of St. Albans
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Are you a driver and hold a Full UK Driving Licence? Do you have experience as a Support Worker, supporting vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours? Would you like regular work each week? Apply NOW!
Support Workers required to support a Support Living service based in St. Albans, supporting 6 vulnerable Adutls with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour.
*Please note you will have to be a driver to work at this service, as you are unable to travel to the service via public transport*
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Shifts vary from: 7am-3pm / 8am-2:30pm/ 2pm-10pm / 7am-10pm
- Full-time/Part-time hours available!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant to you.
- Free E-learning training on offer
- Guaranteed Hours
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity also
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£10.42-13.50)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
- Prior experience working with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Challenging Behaviours, Complex Needs.
- Drivers ONLY due to difficulty reaching the service in St. Albans.
- Commitment to completing a 2-day PROACT-SCIPr course.
If you are interested in this Support Worker position based in St. Albans, please Apply NOW OR Call to speak with Shanay!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have numerous opportunities available!