Back to jobs
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Do you have experience in a Children's Residential Home?
We are looking for a Support Worker to assist six-bed residential home, supporting children with Learning Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
There is also an opportunity to apply for the role on a longer-term permanent basis.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- A large support team around you
- Accessible location
- Online Rota
- Weekly Payments each Friday
- A dedicated consultant to you!
- Pay starting from £10.42 - £14.00
- Holiday pay - 12.07%
- Long days, Waking Nights, Morning, and Afternoon Shifts
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Abingdon in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Abingdon, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!