Back to jobs
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £14 per hour + PLUS HOLIDAY PAY
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceFW - C -TC_1683733898
- Contact NameFlora Waterhouse
Support Worker - Required to support a Childrens SEN college based in ALTON.
You will be supporting children aged 2-25 within a specialist environment where learning takes places alongside therapy and care.
PAY RATE £10.50 - £14 PER HOUR
Hours for you as Support Worker: (Based on availability)
- 8.00am - 20.00pm
- 7:00am - 15:00pm
- 12:30pm -22:30pm
- Weekday shifts available
- TERM TIME ONLY
- Flexible booking available
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- High level of personal care involved (toileting, dressing, feeding), moving and handling required.
- Child + Adult DBS on updated service
- Previous experience with children with disabilities
- Positive and supportive attitude towards to role
Benefits for you as Childrens Support Worker :
- Training and development for all new starters
- Dedicated consulted to help you with the application process
- Holiday pay rate at 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Full and part time opportunities
If this Support Worker based in Alton is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.