Back to jobs
- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £13.92 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Support Worker needed to support a children's residential home in Abingdon. Supporting young people with learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
Do you have experience working with children and young adults?
Are you looking for day or night shifts in Oxfordshire?
If yes - APPLY NOW!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £10.42 up to £13.92
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Day or Night shifts available
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Abingdon in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Abingdon, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!