Back to jobs
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £13.92 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Support Worker Needed to assist 5 service users with complex needs in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Do you have experience in hoisting, peg feeding and complex needs?
Do you want more stability within your career whilst having the flexibility to choose your shifts?
If yes - APPLY NOW!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Career stability - Working with the same client
- Pay starting from £10.42 up to £13.92
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Day, Waking Night and Sleep in positions available all over Oxford
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Banbury in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Banbury, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!