- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £11.50 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking to work for a leading charity? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Worker who live in or can commute to Llanelli, South Wales to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities. There are days and Waking Night positions available.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £10.50 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.50
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7.30am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10.00pm) OR Waking Night shift pattern
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with brain injury, learning disabilities and autism.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!