- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary £22000 - £26500 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Do you love working with vulnerable children? Are you looking to work for a leading provider? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Worker who live in or can commute to Chester to work in a specialist service for children and young people with learning disabilities and autism.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious schools that support children with disabilities. There are shifts days and Waking Night positions available.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate up to £26,000
- Full time 40 hours a week
- Day or Night only shifts - no sleep ins
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within children's social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with challenging behaviours, Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Full Driving License is desirable
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a preson centred run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!