Back to jobs
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary £11 - £14 per hour + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Support Worker required to support 1 young female in a children's home in Guildford, Surrey.
An opportunity for a Support Worker to work closely on a 2:1 ratio with a young female in a children's home in Guildford. Providing constant care and creating a supportive relationship.
Shift Pattern Available:
- 10am - Midnight
- Sleep in shift: Midnight - 8am followed by a small morning shift 8am-11am
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Working closely with another member of staff to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere.
- Pay starting from £11 p/h + Holiday Pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in this specific environment
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Confidence when dealing with intense situations
- Expectancy to cope with emotional demands of the job
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Car driver is desirable
- Be able to get to Guildford by public transport or your own vehicle
If you think you would be suitable for this role please get in contact!
If you're experienced in social care but not based in Guildford then please get in contact as we have multiple other opportunities.