Back to jobs
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary £11.20 - £12.75 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you a Support Worker with experience of working with Dementia or working with older people? Are you interested in promoting independence to vulnerable adults through fun activities and engagement?
I am looking for Support Workers who have experience working within an older people's service. You will be based at an established charity in Dorking who have purpose built residential and nursing homes.
On offer for the Support Worker is:
- £11.20 - £12.75 per hour, depending on experience
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun
If you are interested in a new and exciting opportunity, Apply now!