Back to jobs
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationRichmond upon Thames
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a care worker, support worker or Health care assistant with a passion for fun and helping others? Do have experience or are you looking for experienced with Learning Diabilities? Do you want to work for a National non for profit organization? Apply Here!
I am looking for a fun, positive, energetic, and motivated support worker who is passionate about enhancing the daily lives of vulnerable adults through activities (sports, arts and crafts, drama and music). You will be working in a residential service for a friendly, intimate charity that has a family feel and really cares about its staff and service users.
On offer as a Support Worker is:
- £11.54 ph
- 20 days annual leave (increasing after 3 and 5 years' service)
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
If you are looking to join a charity with a family feel, Apply here!