- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Up to £9.90 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant who's looking for a change in scenery? Do you find helping and supporting vulnerable individuals rewarding? Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity in Bidford-on-Avon has become available to join an established Social Care provider that support individuals between the ages of 18 - 65 who a have complex needs and challenging behaviour.
This is an exciting role for the right individual where you will have the chance to really make a difference towards vulnerable people's lives as a Support Worker.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker include:
- £9.90 per hour plus 10% overtime
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- A full induction on all aspect of the business
- Comprehensive training courses
- Chance to gain qualifications
Requirements of the Support Worker include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
- Driver is desirable
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g., football, swimming or long walks
- Helping service users with finances and budgeting
- Help service users with appointments
If you are interested, send through your CV as part of your application!
Or contact Greg Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org