Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £10.57 - £11.57 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you looking for a Support Worker role? Do you love working with people with vulnerable children? Are you looking to work for a leading provider? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Support Worker who lives in or can commute to Consett, to work in a specialist service for children with Emotional Behavioural Disorders (EBD) and Challenging Behaviours
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious providers supporting young people.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of up to £11.50 per hour
- Full time with additional overtime and sleep in's
- Leading employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within children social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable chilldren and challenging behaviours
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to kick-start your Social Care career in the best possible way, apply here!