- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary Up to £27000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Do you have experience as a Senior Support Worker, Team Leader, Shift Leader in adult social care? Do you enjoy working with challenging behaviour? Are you looking for clear progression? Apply here!
I am looking for a Senior Support Worker or Level 3 qualified Support Worker level candidate to work in a learning disabilities service for adults who display challenging behaviour based in Evesham as a Support Practitioner.
Due to the severity of the clients, we will need experience with personal care, writing and reviewing care plans, moving and handling and working with high needs.
My client is a leading national charity with services across the UK and have excellent inhouse career progression opportunities.
The role is a permanent full time post on a 37.5 hours a week contract, shifts include mornings, evenings and long days plus alternate weekends.
The pay for this role is £27,000 per hour (£14 per hour) plus £60 per sleep in (approx. 4 month) and comes with excellent progression opportunities in the region.
To be considered for the Support Practitioner role, you must have :
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Held a supervisory (Senior, Team Leader, Shift Leader) role in adult social care
- Experience working with learning disabilities, autism, non-verbal challenging behaviour
- Competent at key duties including writing and reviewing care plans, medication, challenging behaviour management, moving and handling
If this sounds like your next move, apply here!