Are you looking for a Support Officer opportunity in supporting Homeless Adults across Reading? Do you have experience in supporting Vulnerable Adults who have experienced drug and alcohol abuse? Do you want to work only Mon-Fri with a rota of 37hrs per week? APPLY NOW!
We require a Support Officer who has previously worked with vulnerable adults who are experiencing homelessness, drug and alcohol abuse, rough sleeping and ex-offenders, for a service based in Reading.
As a Support Officer you will be managing a case load of up to 18 clients, managing the phones and doors of service, work alongside other agencies/organisations, complete client assessments, completion of support plans, attending home visits either lone working or on a 2-1 being dependent on client's needs, and support with the drop in service
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Officer:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Monday to Friday only
- Full-time hours - 37hrs each week
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Bus Pass provided when on visits
- Working with leading providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer.
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience working with vulnerable adults who are experiencing homelessness, drug and alcohol abuse, rough sleeping and ex-offenders is preferred
- Based in Reading, or able to commute to via public transport
If you are interested in this Support Officer position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Reading, please get in touch as we have many other opportunities available!