An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a case load over the North West area.
This role is a permanent and full-time position.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Car Allowance
- Out of Hours Payment
- Referral Bonus's
- Company Pension
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Responsibilities of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered.
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
DID YOU KNOW? We also offer a £250* referral bonus for every successful friend/colleague or family member you refer! *(T's&C's Apply)
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation