WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITMENT FOR A NUMBER OF PERMANENT SUPERVISING SOCIAL WORK POSITIONS ALL OVER THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND.
We have full-tme and part-time positions with many great opportunities to develop your career within Children's Social Work.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Training and Development Programmes
- Travel Packages (car allowance usually around £3k per annum) or company cars
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Other Benefits
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- London (various areas)
Salaries up to £57,500 per annum (with some paying bonuses, car allowances, company cars and other benefits)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If these positions are not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!