I am currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker on a Locum basis to join an Independent Fostering Agency based on the South Coast. This Social Work Team deals with the processes and long-term plans for children to be placed with qualified foster carers.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity in a fostering team.
- Being based within 30 minutes of Dorset is essential
- Knowledge of undertaking relevant assessments and plans.
- Confidence in ensuring that all allegations and standards of care issues are escalated to the relevant persons.
- Flexibility and working well under pressure are key attributes for a successful candidate.
- Experience in undertaking home visits to foster carers.
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £35 pounds per hour depending on experience.
- The flexibility of working from home.
- The opportunity to work at an Independent Fostering Agency.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975