Supervising Social Worker - Fostering
- Posted 30 January 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in West Berkshire, with a 'good' OFSTED rating, are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team, offering a fantastic pay of up to £40 per hour. The ideal Social Worker will have looked after children and fostering experience.
This is a locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £40 per hour
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- 'Good' OFSTED rating
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Undertake occasional initial home visits and Form F Assessments.
- Support foster parents and their families to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children and young people in foster care.
- Mentoring and supporting the practice development of less experience Social Workers
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant Experience within Children's Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.