Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary Up to £40383 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJames Doherty
A children's charity is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to carry a caseload of Foster carers around the Aberdeenshire/Northeast Scotland region. This roles are partially home-based and full-time positions.
The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience, and this is a great chance to have a great work life balance and manageable caseload with a well-thought of organisation that is known for investing in their staff CPD with good training & development opportunities.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A fantastic supportive team
- 26 days of annual leave + bank holidays (can purchase more and base leave rises with service)
- Home working allowance
- A good work life balance
- A competitive Pension Scheme
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Supporting foster carers
- Organising training for carers
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
- Experience of working within a Fostering service or a closely linked Children's Social Work team.
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: Aberdeen/North East Scotland
Salary: Up to £40,383 d.o.e & benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation