Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary £34000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A well-established, recently rated 'Outstanding' Independent Therapeutic Fostering Agency with a High-quality of childcare, education and therapy for young people are looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their team in Sittingbourne. This role is a permanent, full time position, with working from home opportunities.
The ideal Social Worker will have looked after children and fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- No Out of Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Direct support of foster parents within a realistic caseload which enables a high level of supervision.
- Provide regular supervision to allocated foster parents, enabling and monitoring their practice and ensuring their compliance with regulatory standard.
- To work in partnership with children, young people and foster parents and other professionals, local authorities and stakeholders, enabling full participation in assessment, planning, review and decision making relating to safeguarding and child protection
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!