A well-renowned multiple service providing Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker covering a case load over the South Yorkshire/West Yorkshire area.
This role is a full-time & permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Supervising Social Worker preferably within the private sector. This homebased.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays
- Car Allowance £3,000
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire/West Yorkshire (home-based)
Salary Scale: £35,000 - £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty on 07825213518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered