Back to jobs
Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £45 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Cheshire area is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team!
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £45.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £45.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Low case - load and a manageable schedule.
Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- The role involves providing regular supervision of approved foster carers in line with regulatory requirements.
- Co-ordinate annual reviews of the foster carers practice and performance, developing learning and development plans and presenting reports to the fostering panel.
- Have a good understanding of the national minimum standards for fostering services.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 0118 948 5555 for more information.