Supervising Social Worker
An Independent Fostering Agency who provide excellent support to all foster carers, children and young people are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team in Luton. The successful candidate will be part of a team whose aim is to recruit, train and supervise foster carers to support the children and young people placed within the agency.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will need a background within a fostering team, but we will also accept applications from a children's social work team.
You will also need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel Package
- Flexibility to work from Home
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Contribute to the recruitment and selection of foster carers
- Undertake fostering assessments
- Participate in training activities for both foster carers and staff
- Review the approval of foster carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Significant experience of working within Children in Need
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £35,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!