An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their ever-growing team to cover the Somerset area. They are an established Fostering agency which forms part of one of the UK's largest leading communities of children's service providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker to influence and effect change within their dynamic organisation.
If you are a Newly Qualified Social worker that's had placements with children or an Adult Social Worker looking to transition to children and Fostering, then this is the role for you.
- Company Car or £2,000 Car Allowance
- 30 days' Annual Leave, rising to 35 days with length of service, + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Employee Discount Scheme & Medical Cash Plan
- Career progression
- Hybrid working
Duties will include:
- Support foster parents and their families to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children and young people in foster care.
- Support and monitor the continued suitability and competence of foster parents ensuring they provide a safe, healthy, nurturing and learning environment for children/young people.
- Work in partnership in a team parenting approach to help identify any needs within the foster family e.g. respite, activities, therapy, holidays, with all members of the child's network, including contributing to all
Requirements of you as Supervising Social worker:
- A Social Work qualification
- Professional registration with Social Work England or equivalent
- Full driving licence
Location: Somerset - covering Axminster and Taunton
Salary scale: £34,000 to £38,380 d.o.e + Benefits
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Offer negotiation.
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.