A long established, and child-centred independent fostering agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a caseload of up to 6 families over the Essex region. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a stable team with a managed caseload, good supervision, and training. This is a 3 days per week, permanent position.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have experience within fostering or children's social services and enjoy supervising and supporting foster carers to achieve safety and the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 days Annual leave
- Car Allowance - £5,000
- Excellent training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Hold a caseload and provide supervision support to foster families
- Always maintain a culture of safeguarding and close liaisons with foster families
- Prepare reports and maintain compliant case files
- Attend and reporting to various meetings
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Experience of working within Fostering or Children's Social Services
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £39,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!