A Local Authority in the West Midlands is looking for a Supervising Social Worker. They are offering a competitive pay rate of up to £33.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £33.00 p/h.
- Great training and progression opportunities.
- A Local Authority that recognises that everyone is on their own individual journey and will tailor support to help you to achieve your best.
- Flexibility of hybrid working.
- Parking available nearby.
- Manageable case - load.
Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing a complex case- load, to supervise, develop and support foster carers.
- Provide a high-quality service to meet the needs of children and families.
- Observe children in placement to build and develop relationship with Children in Care.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
- Experience within a Fostering role.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Birmingham Children's Trust.
Umbrella pay rate: £33.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also