A well-established Independent Therapeutic Fostering Agency with a High-quality of childcare, education and therapy for young people are looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Supervising Social Worker of their team in Buckinghamshire. This role is a permanent, part time (3 day) position, with working from home opportunities.
The ideal Social Worker will have looked after children and fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising and Monitoring Foster Carers
- Provide relevant training
- Provide out of hours cover
- Attend meetings when needed
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £41,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!