An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a HOME BASED Supervising Social Worker based in North London. This role is full-time and permanent positions.
As a Supervising Social Worker, you will need to have a background within Children and Families Social Work. Ideally, with a background within a Fostering Team. This organisation has a great training and development programme which helps with career progression.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 26 Days Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- £3,000 Car Allowance
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Promote Training and Development
- Carry out form F assessments
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Supporting and supervising foster carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within child protection
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Locations: Homebased covering North London
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!