A Family owned, Outstanding rated, therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker in Buckinghamshire. This role is full-time and permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have fostering experience. However, adoption and safeguarding are also welcome! You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Car Allowance
- Company pension Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Discount Scheme
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Support foster parents and their families to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children and young people in foster care.
- Ensure each child and foster parent are fully compliant in respect of all key documentation
- Undertake occasional initial home visits and Form F Assessments
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience within fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!