An Independent Fostering Agency that is committed to providing foster children a loving, safe and secure family environment are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team based in Middlesex. This is a full time, permanent position with working from home and the office.
The ideal Supervising Social Workers will be expected to work professionally as a member of the multi-agency team to ensure that the needs of children and young people are met.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Company pension
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Regular supervision visits to foster carers, children and young people
- Maintenance of full recording of contacts and visits with foster carers, including identifying their strengths, and areas that need further development.
- To support foster carers in meeting the needs of children in placement
- Ensure that statutory Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards are adhered to.
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!